Set yourself up for a winning week with these 5 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚-𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆-𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚-𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 tips.
1) Be Kind, Unwind – make time to decompress, particularly if you’ve been stressed. Take a slow bubble bath, curl up with a favorite book or make a spa appointment.
2) Healthy Step, Meal Prep – Eliminate hunger driven bad meal choices by using Sundays to plan and prepare healthy food options.
3) Be Intentional – Make time to set your main intentions for the week. This will help you to feel more like you have won the week, instead of the week running you down. It will also help you to prioritize.
4) Think “flexibility”. Rigid thinking makes for tough days. I plan as much as I can ahead of time, but kids, friends, family, car trouble, life. . . stuff happens. Have a plan B and allow for extra time & patience when needed.
5) A Day Of Rest – A good night’s rest on Sunday can mean a major difference throughout your week. Starting of Monday with a rest deficiency makes it difficult to catch up. Turn of Netflix a bit early, and grab some extra Z’s on Sunday night.
Hope these tips help you SEIZE your week.
What are some ways you use Sunday to prepare for a winning week? Let me know in the comments.